Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Advent

When my daughter (a new grad student) and her roomie moved into their apartment, I gave them a mini everyday display board as a gift.  They needed some added inspiration for how to decorate it - so...

I got on my Storybook Creator PLUS software and created this "Countdown to Thanksgiving" calendar decoration for them to use.  I made it with the Autumn Additions Digital kit.  The font is called Caitlin.  Inserting a calendar is SOOOOOOOOOO easy with the 4.0 version of the software and I could customize it to look anyway I wanted.  I even added a little photo to the calendar square for Thanksgiving.



The page took me 5 minutes to design.  It's a custom 8X8 project and I saved it as a jpg and emailed it to her.  She will be able to print it on a color printer and magnetize it right to her board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...