Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sand and Shells Digital Scrapbooking

On Monday, I loaded all of my beach photos into my Memory Manager (see the post) and started to organize them.  That got me thinking about new techniques for my digital beach pages.  Here are some of the ideas I came up with. First - Shell Alphabets.

I created a 4 page handout about the techniques I came up with.  If you are a PUBLIC BLOG FOLLOWER of this blog, you can request a free copy of the handout.  Contact me at cmsher@gmail.com to request the handout. 


I've included some png files of shells for you to save and use as embellishments in your digital scrapbooking software.  I use Storybook Creator PLUS 3.0 for my creations.

Page 2 of my handout shows how to create the Shell Alphabets step by step.


I also like the idea of writing in the sand.  I came up with a technique using digital scrapbooking tools to make it look like there's writing in the sand on a page.  It's on page 3 of my handout.


I know I'll be using Alpha Shapes and Text boxes with added formatting to make the titles of my beach pages look very sandy and beachy.  Page 4 of my handout shows different techniques for getting a sandy title effect for use on a page.  Mainly, I use the Glow, Shadow, and 3D effects in my SBC+ software.




As soon as I get started on my Beach Album, I'll share my actual album pages with you.

Feel free to share your Sand and Shell technique pages on my Facebook Page.

Happy Digi Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I just love the writing in the sand technique! You are terrific....

    I would love to have copies of these to share with customers & downline.

    Kathy Bruce
    in2scrappin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...