Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sew a Scrapbook Page

As a digital scrapbooker and also a sewer and quilter - I've figured out a way to use the Creative Memories Storybook Creator PLUS software to combine two of my hobbies.

Here are some samples on how to utilize software and technology to enhance your sewing and quilting but also to use sewing elements to enhance your digital pages!

If you are a public follower of my blog and would like to have a copy of the 4-page handout in pdf format, please email me at cmsher@gmail.com and I'll send it out to you.  If you'd like to become a follower, just click the "JOIN THIS SITE" button under my profile on the left hand side of the blog and complete the steps.  Following is free and so are the handouts for followers!


Happy Digi-Scrapping!  Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...