Monday, August 22, 2011

Memory Manager Monday - Beach Photos



I made a promise that every Monday I would do something with respect to organizing, editing or journaling about my photos using my Memory Manager software.


Today, I got all of the photos from our week at the beach into memory manager.  I actually started going through the batch (almost 1000 photos between the 3 of us who take family photos during the ONE week we're there) and deleting the bad ones.


However, a really cool thing happened while I was going through them.  The beach photos inspired future blog posts.

1.  A lesson on how to make beach themed digital pages (check back soon for this one)
2.  Some ideas to share about WHAT cool photo shots you can take on the beach
3.  An inspiration for some cool beachy alphabet letters I want to make with my SBC+ software
4.  A blog post on my Fly The Coop Crafts blog on the AWESOME batik my little sister made


Who knew all that would come from just putting a few photos in the right place!


Have fun managing YOUR memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...