Monday, August 1, 2011

Playing with Pens 4-Part Handout

I was recently going BACK 4 years to journal some album pages I'd left undone.  I needed to get them done FAST.  I didn't want to create a bunch of fancy titles and journaling boxes, so I limited myself and decided to challenge my doodling skills. 



I've always loved the Creative Memories pens.  They last FOREVER - the ink flows just perfectly, both sized tips are perfect for journaling as well as creating titles.  The pigma ink is permanent, fade proof, and water proof.  In the process  of journaling, I discovered the joy of doodling titles on a page.



I thought I'd share some of the doodle fonts I came up with.  Some are tried and true, some are sort of new.  This would be a fun challenge for a special workshop event - pens only! No sticker letters or journaling boxes.  My journaling went much faster with this limitation and the entire album was done in no time at all.



I hope you've enjoyed the idea of playing with pens and it's inspired you to journal a few pages.



If you are a blog follower and you would like a copy of the 4-page pdf handout about journaling, contact me HERE, let me know what name you're following under and request the PLAYING WITH PENS handout.

Don't forget to share a photo of your pen doodles on my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...