Saturday, September 22, 2012

Embellishment Paper Content

I've created a new lesson describing how to make your own designer paper using the FABULOUS Storybook Creator 4.0 software by Creative Memories.

I LOVE this software.  I can't imagine paying hundreds of dollars for Photoshop when this AWESOME package is SO user friendly yet so reasonably priced at $69.

If you are a Creative Memories consultant OR if you'd just like to have copy of this lesson in pdf format for your personal use, I'm happy to send you a copy.  Please make a request for the lesson via email at cmsher (at) gmail (dot) com.  I'll get it off to you right away.  I freely create and share my lessons.  I ask that you always credit me for the items I offer freely and that you never sell or publish my content.  Thanks!

Now enjoy the lesson -








2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! Very much appreciated. Too bad we dont live closer -- we share a lot of interests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colleen. I'm glad you are enjoying the lessons! I wish I could gather all the people with my same interests and move them to my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...