Thursday, March 8, 2012

Totally Tools Greeting Cards



Next week, I'm going to be teaching some new scrapbookers how to use some of Creative Memories traditional tools and products.

One easy and stress free ways to teach tools is to teach card making.  Often times, new scrapbookers aren't sure what their first project will be or haven't had time to gather photos.  Cards are useful creations that don't require a lot of know how and making them with cM tools helps me to introduce tools to newbies.

Product Image

That said, making cards is a great way to use up older scrapbook paper that you may be growing tired of.  When you use it in a card - it gets a whole new life. 
Product Image

This weekend I'm hosting a National Scrapbook Day event.  My attendees will be introduced to some of the exclusive NSD products from cM.  I used the BEST OF paper pack to create all of the cards shown.

Product Image

My NSD attendees can earn prize tickets by creating cards with their NSD exclusive products.  Even tho. they aren't newbies, they will have a chance to use some tools that they may not have yet tried out!  I hope so.  My attendees at NSD will be challenged to customize and decorate their cards.  I can't wait to see what they will come up with at the event.

Product Image

There are lots of samples of cards on the cM project center.  Both digital and traditional cards samples are shown.  I make all of my greeting cards - and why wouldn't I?  I have a lot of scrapbook supplies and tools and a homemade card is often nicer and cheaper than a store bought one.

Give cards a chance.

Here are my lesson pages to make 7 cards.



I also have a pdf handout of these instructions if you are a cmc and would like to use them at a class, party or event.  To request a handout, contact me at cmsher (at ) gmail (dot ) com. Enjoy! and Happy Scrapping.

11 comments:

  1. I'd like to see the .pdf of the card's instruction sheets. thanks. Michele M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An anonymous comment to receive the pdf was left above. Your email is listed as NO REPLY in your profile. I cannot respond or send. Please request pdf handouts by contact me at cmsher (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. An anonymous comment to receive the pdf was left above. Your email is listed as NO REPLY in your profile. I cannot respond or send. Please request pdf handouts by contact me at cmsher (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sher,

    I am a CMC in Omaha, NE and I would love to see your pdf for the cards instruction sheet. Please send to me at scrapmom86@q.com

    Thanks very much!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a huge inspiration....thank you so much for always sharing your fabulous ideas...

    a grateful & not-very-creative-cmc, Kathy B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found your blog. Thanks for sharing so much. I am in the process of stepping up my business and this will help on a class. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. On page 4 of the cards handout the measurement that says 5.575 should simply be 5.75" sorry for any confusion - sher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also love a copy of the PDFs, if possible. Many thanks! Michelle (mbryden@teksavvy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the copy of the PDF's
    Thanks so much.
    sstackho2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send me a pdf for this class. Thanks, Kathy
    Send to k_guinan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...