Friday, January 4, 2013

Digital Vellum and Frame Shapes

In a previous post, I mentioned that I make digital vellum paper.  I got a lot of emails and questions about that. 

My digital vellum is made in my Storybook Creator 4.0 software package.  I use digital vellum on my digital pages most often when I need text to show up on a busy background paper.  The vellum sits behind the text, allowing the text to become readable yet letting the background paper show through.

A one-page handout is available to you.  Please email me at cmsher(at)gmail(dot)com (or click on the mess I just typed) to request a copy in pdf format that you can print, store or use with any digital scrapbook friends or clients you might have.

Digital Vellum is EASY to make and I use the technique ALL THE TIME!

Here's the handout: (try right clicking and saving it as a jpg if you don't want to request the handout in pdf format).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...