Use Storybook Creator PLUS 3.0 to design your own poster of HOPE.
This is a perfect idea to use for decorations or wrapping paper for an upcoming graduation party. I made this one of my son who is graduating from high school this year. Our graduates are our future and why not have a poster to celebrate that great future.
These would also be fun to use as graduation party handouts. Print them out in photo size and place a custom message on the back of the photo, or use it to make custom thank you cards for all the gifts your grad receives. The possibilities are endless with this design technique. Check out my FUTURE GRAD!
I'd love to see what you come up with.
Here are some tips for creating the poster:
1. Use a headshot or a portion of a photo that you can zoom in to get just the head and upper shoulders.
2. Use the custom cutting tool to select only the head and shoulders, remove all background from the photo.
3. Alter the photo using the Posterize Filter with a low level of about 4 - 6
4. Alter the color of the photo to make it mostly reds and blues using the color options such as brightness, hue and colorwash
5. Place the photo on a red and blue background created by making 2 rectangles (one red and one blue) and then flattening them together.
6. Create a white frame around your photo by inserting photo frame, filling it with any photo. Changing the photo to a solid color. Then create a white photo mat for your photo. Next, use the wand to remove the "color" that your changed your photo to. You are left with only the white photo mat (I use this technique all the time).
7. Use rectangles and text boxes or alpha sets to create the word at the bottom.
8. Add a little circle logo or something on the left shoulder - I used his graduation year.
I'd love to see what you create!