Saturday, February 5, 2011

You've Got to Start Somewhere

I'm not sure where - but somewhere is the place I'm starting this blog.  I'm having trouble figuring out how to design the way the page looks.


Once I get going I will post ideas, tips, tricks and other details about how to create digital and traditional scrapbooking stuff.


I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator PLUS 3.0 for my digital scrapbooking so all the digital items I post are made using that software.  It's the only digital scrapbooking I'm familiar with so I cannot answer questions about how to use other digital packages.


I will also talk about photo safety, photo organization, other paper and digital crafts that can be made with Creative Memories software, and traditional supplies.


I will post photos of scrapbook events and MORE!  I hope you'll enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...