Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspiration Board

A few weeks ago I read an article in the March/April issue of the Natural Home magazine.  It appeared on pages 12 - 13.  When planning National Scrapbook Day, I knew my attendees would love a lesson about this idea.


Immediately I thought of the Creative Memories Everyday Display board.  Although the article did not mention this product, it was a clear choice for creating such a board.  There are many sources of inspiration for using an inspiration board. What is your goal? What do you need to do to achieve it.  What visual signs will help you to keep it fresh in your mind?  Put those items on the board.  Place the board where you will see it often to keep your vision.

I opted to create a project inspiration board.  If you've been following my Fly the Coop Crafts blog, you know that I am immersed in all sorts of creative projects (digital and traditional scrabooking being just a few of my long list). My board features some of the projects (there are many more!) that I hope to create or am in the middle of creating.  I will remove the completed tasks OR I'll post photos of my completed tasks.  OR maybe, I'll get a second board to reward myself with a completed tasks vision!

What is YOUR inspiration and how will you display it?  Feel free to post photos of your own inspiration board.  See mine below.



Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...