Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Summer Borders Do It Digital



This week on the Pixels2Pages website, a P2P2Do was mentioned about making borders for your digital pages.  I love this idea!  I thought I'd give it a go.  I want to make some basic borders following their examples, but I thought I'd see if I could re-create the borders I'd made traditionally in the digital style.  I started with the watermelon bunting.

Although I could have created circles of green, white, red, etc.. I used a watermelon slice from a Creative Memories package, already created.  This made the border come together faster, but it would have been quite possible and even pretty easy to create the digital watermelon slices they same way I did it with tools traditionally.

I think I'm going to give my hand at some more borders.


Happy Digi Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...