So - what's new you say? Well, of course, there are NEW PRODUCTS! You can get a sneak peak at them now, and you can begin ordering them on September 1st. Here are some of the product highlights.
1. DREAM - a new line developed in partnership with Creative Memories continued venture with the Make a Wish foundation. The dream line features stars and hot air balloons. There is a 12X12 coverset.
Also a PicFolio album.
And lots of coordinating products to help you put them all together fast and easily.
2. Now talk about fast and easy. Check out the new Fast to Fabulous album. It is seriously retro-groovy. The album comes together with pre-printed (predecorated) pages. You just need to add photos, a few captions and you're done - no tools to use, no paper to add... if you don't have ANY time to "scrapbook" this is totally the album for you. And who can pass up a coverset THIS fun?
3. If you are always looking for the latest bag to carry your scrapbook supplies to a workshop while still maintaining your trendy look, this silver Nancy O'Dell bag is for YOU.
4. Memory Manager is getting a facelift. It's already awesome - I know right? what more could make it better? Well, check out this super video from cM showing you all the new features of MM 4.0. This new updated version is available as a download starting Sept. 1st. I know you will not be able to live without it. (That said, it's cheaper I believe to order v3.0 right now and then UPgrade to 4.0 in Sept - get moving!)
5. If you love to be rewarded for your purchases, join the Rewards Club now - or RENEW your current membership - there's an AWESOME special joining reward going on right now that you won't want to miss but it's limited... only available until August 15th - so don't miss out.
|Available in September but ONLY to Rewards Club members.|
6. Are you a Creative Memories consultant? NO? Did you ever think you might want to be a consultant? Why not now -get all your products at 30% discount, including sale items. AND... start right now to earn a trip to Oahu, Hawaii for FREE! Oh yeah, and change of venue... for next year's convention. It's in Denver - in JULY... take a trip out west to this fun city and write it off - it's a business trip gals, but don't think that doesn't mean you can't have fun. Click here to learn more about becoming a consultant.
7. New mini catalog to see it all.... I have a pdf version of the new catalog and will mail it to you if you are not a consultant. Email me HERE to get yours.
8. Changes are coming to Pixels to Pages. Check out this incredible news and full slate of new membership options on their website. A wonderfully clear pdf of all their new options is available on their site. Check it out.
9. Okay - yes, there are MORE new products, several new tools are coming your way - some are available Sept 1st, some are available at my Croptoberfest event (details and dates coming soon).
10. WOW! All that new float your boat? Send me a comment and let me know which news item you are most excited about. If you want more information, don't hesitate to drop me an email. You can reach me here.