Friday, February 7, 2014

Digi Scrap your Stories: Words on Ice

When I was younger, I used to write all the time.  It was a way to escape, to cope, to divert my mind...

Today I don't often use writing the same way, but sometimes it just creeps back... Here are photos from yesterday's icy mess.  Many around me are still without power tho. mine stayed on all day.  We had a big branch break in our spruce tree and a neighbor's branch came down but neither caused damage.

The dangerous and icy conditions also had beauty - maybe I managed to capture that.

I love to use photos and words that have been "designed" using my Panstoria Artisan software to post on Facebook - so much more interesting to add a collage or "page" style album of photos to share with family and friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...