Friday, July 22, 2011

Adventures in the cM Border Maker System

The new border maker tool from Creative Memories is a lot of fun.  The entire system (maker, guide and 4 cartridges) is on sale as a bundle thru the end of this month.  It retails for $60 in the US.  You can order the bundle on line by following THIS LINK.

On it's own, the border maker creates some quick and easy decorative border strips to use with album pages, cards and other paper crafts.  BUT... get a little creative and start combining these strips in new ways and you come up with some fun decorations for your traditional paper crafting.

Here are a few that I created.  If you are a Creative Memories consultant AND you are a public follower of my blog, email me here, let me know what name you are following under and I'll send you a 2-page handout in pdf format to share with your customers.  Ask for Border Maker Handout.




Enjoy! and as always Happy Scrapping.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's post about how to use the border maker system with a thin piece of border strip using a technique I invented.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic ideas!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sher - - this is awesome! Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas! I just emailed you regarding the handout. Joan Gray; CMC from Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog...you have lots of great ideas! I just emailed you regarding this handout. Shannon Manning; CMC from Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just emailed you about the handout. I would love to have a copy.
    Sondra Faul, CMC from Texas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...