Sunday, October 14, 2012

Croptober 2012 Inspiration Sources

Copying is a good idea.  I find great ideas and inspiration from the Creative Memories facebook page, the Creative Memories project center, the Creative Memories Pinterest Boards, the Creative Memories catalog, the Pixels 2 Pages team and their Facebook page and in many other places.

When I find a good idea, I like to make it my own.  My Croptoberfest lessons were a conglomeration of good ideas I found but then made my own.  Here are some of the sources and photos that inspired me.  The one below is from the cM project center.


This layout inspired me to teach paper pinwheels.
Stay tuned for more Croptober inspiration, including the pinwheel lesson.

Happy Scrapping - Sher



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...