Thursday, May 9, 2013

Simplify Squares/Rectangle Ribbons: NSD 2013 Photo Tutorial


I love to crochet - I'm seriously obsessed with crochet.  One of my favorite things to crochet is buntings and banners - I cannot have too many of them.  In the scrapbook world, I re-create that happy sensation with paper banners and ribbons.  They are fast and easy and can be changed up a bunch of ways.

So - here's a cool thing... every square is a future set of rectangles with just ONE snip of the scissors!  Squares are simple but they also quite easily supply you with a second shape.

Let's get started with squares and end up with rectangle ribbons.  Here goes:





Okay - stay tuned.  The next Simplify Squares tutorial is called Triangle Squares (did you see that coming?)

If you're trying to figure out how to follow my blog so you don't miss a single post.  Read this blog entry I did a week ago and learn how you can stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...